January 17, 2021 midnight - BeSpatial'21 deadline for Intention to submit
March 15, 2021, midnight - BeSpatial deadline for abstract submission (s)
Note: abstracts will be posted online in the program highlights area as approved. The preliminary agenda with designated presentation times will be posted post March 15.
BeSpatial poll results on program topic areas of interest
We've heard back and the results are below;
BeSpatial / urisa ontario will be reviewing these topics of interest throughout the year. Your feedback on these program topics and suggestions for new topics is much appreciated! Contact: John
Below are geospatial and Information focused topics identified from our BeSpatial'19 post-event survey:
The themes that all of the survey responders are interested in are as follows:
* Integration of linear assets (water/san) with enterprise maintenance management systems
* Human resource development to improve data literacy, geomatics and GIS – John Houweling from York Region may have a suggestion on this. They do this at York Region.
* Apps in the Utility Industry – David Brusutti from esri may be able to help
* Northern Ontario Mapping, Surveying! -
* Methods around putting GIS in the hands of the users
* Supporting innovation in large organizations.
* Managing data in the cloud
* NG 911, GIS in the field
* Best practices, what others are working on...
* Open Data, Web Applications, NG 911
* Setting up Enterprise Portal and Sites environment
* Open forum on Silos to integration through GIS or EMS and GIS, Agsol, transition to ArcPro