March 26: Learn What I Learned, Eastern Ontario Regional event: Donald Gordon Conference Centre, Queen;s University
March: Cloud Webinar
April 8: Northern Section event, Valhalla Inn, Thunder Bay
TBA: Western Section Municipal Roundup
Details coming soon!
BeSpatial poll results on program topic areas of interest
We've heard back and the results are below;
BeSpatial / urisa ontario will be reviewing these topics of interest throughout the year. Your feedback on these program topics and suggestions for new topics is much appreciated! Contact: John
Below are geospatial and Information focused topics identified from our BeSpatial'19 post-event survey:
The themes that all of the survey responders are interested in are as follows:
* Integration of linear assets (water/san) with enterprise maintenance management systems
* Human resource development to improve data literacy, geomatics and GIS – John Houweling from York Region may have a suggestion on this. They do this at York Region.
* Apps in the Utility Industry – David Brusutti from esri may be able to help
* Northern Ontario Mapping, Surveying! -
* Methods around putting GIS in the hands of the users
* Supporting innovation in large organizations.
* Managing data in the cloud
* NG 911, GIS in the field
* Best practices, what others are working on...
* Open Data, Web Applications, NG 911
* Setting up Enterprise Portal and Sites environment
* Open forum on Silos to integration through GIS or EMS and GIS, Agsol, transition to ArcPro