Teranet - Profile of the Month - May 2018
Teranet is an international leader and pioneer in electronic land registration systems and commerce.
Teranet is the exclusive provider of Ontario’s online property search and registration. We developed, own and operate the Ontario Electronic Land Registration System – one of the most advanced, secure and sophisticated land registration systems in the world. Teranet also provides online access to Ontario’s Writs System.
In Manitoba, Teranet owns and operates The Property Registry, providing certification of titles to land, maintains land records and offers reliable information of financial interests in personal property to the public.
- Teranet also offers a complementary suite of innovative solutions for a number of key industries, including real estate, financial services, law, and government and utilities.
- Teranet continues to grow its global footprint. A Teranet affiliate entity holds an interest in Foster Moore International Ltd, a New Zealand-based global market players in the government register sector.
- Teranet is owned by OMERS Infrastructure, a leading global infrastructure investment manager and the infrastructure arm of the Ontario Municipal Employee Retirement System.
As a trusted provider of master data management (MDM) solutions and services to government, utilities and commercial enterprises, Teranet enables customers to improve efficiencies and enable smart decision making by providing reliable property information and location intelligence capabilities through a world-class customer experience.
Through our featured solution, Teranet Xchange, customers gain access to critical property data from the most authoritative and reliable source of parcel mapping, title data and document images available.
Click Here to Learn More
- Access data from the premium digital cadastral mapping solution in Ontario
- Receive up-to-date parcel mapping, title data & document images
- Automate the data dissemination process with direct data access for customers and sub-licensees
- Access to Registered Plan Images with a direct link to the parcel mapping.
- Ability to locate and map your registered easements.
Teranet is a 25+ years, Platinum Sustaining member of URISA Ontario, a BeSpatial exhibitor and Sponsor and presenter at numerous events. Thank you for your ongoing support!